Winter is coming! Preparing your home for cold months indoors can be a daunting task, and often feels overwhelming determining the vital steps to get ready for the snow and freezing cold.
Don’t forget to add dryer vent cleaning to your winter preparations!
Using a home winterization checklist can help make sure you check off every important item, such as preparing your doors and windows with new seals, water pipes with insulation, and even protecting your landscaping by winterizing your gardens. One very important home winterization step we often find overlooked is ensuring that you have your dryer vent cleaning performed!
Winter Dryer Vent Cleaning is essential for home comfort, safety, and well-being!
Dryer Vent Cleaning Monster can help make the process easy and affordable so you can check one more thing off your home winterization list.
Routine Dryer Vent Cleaning prevents the risk of dryer fires and house fire!
As the temperatures in the Chicago area drop, residents know that it can get extremely cold and windy. This increases the threat of dryer fire! Why does the changing of the season mean that dryer vent cleaning should be performed?
- Cleaning dryer vents makes sure that the build up of lint in the dryer duct is kept to a minimum.
- Heavier blankets, bulkier clothing and different fabrics means that more lint forms when doing your laundry. More lint in your dryer’s vent and screens means more chance for a clog.
- Lint buildup is highly flammable, and your dryer’s heating mechanism gets very hot, putting it at risk to ignite!
- Your dryer’s vent is a warm cozy place for animals to take shelter during the winter. Having y
- our dryer’s vent cleaned by our professionals ensures the safe removal of bird’s nests, or other critters along with the lint.
Dryer Vent Cleaning Can Be Done Even In The Rain or Snow
Our professionals at Dryer Vent Cleaning Monster can make sure that your dryer is running optimally any time of year, under any weather condition. We will test your dryer’s airflow, remove any lint or debris clogging your dryer’s vent and duct, and make sure the screen is free and clear from blockages. We clean dryer vents in the rain and ensure that your home is clean and tidy before we leave. Don’t let bad weather keep you from taking action to prevent dryer and house fire!
Call Dryer Vent Cleaning Monster to schedule your dryer inspection today.